Welcome to the LOMIE website. Our Terms and Conditions apply to lomiebaby.com (the “Website”) which is operated by “us” LOMIE LTD. We are registered in England and Wales with registered number 11933052.
For the purposes of our Terms and Conditions, “you” refers to any person accessing our Website and “we” “our” or “us” refers to LOMIE LTD. By visiting our Website you agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- We strive to ensure a reliable service across our website, however we do not guarantee that our website will be error free at all times.
- Our website must only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. By using our website you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding our website and any transactions made through it.
- All rights, including copyright are owned by LOMIE LTD. You must not distribute, adapt, copy or modify any website content for your own commercial gain. All other rights reserved.
- All prices are as quoted on our Website and are shown in GBP, you may change the currency shown to EUR
- Product prices shown are excluding delivery, which will be added depending on your shipping requirements
- We are not bound by the terms of pricing in the event of a printing, typesetting or programming error
- Customers may pay either by Credit or Debit card, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, PayPal
- All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given during the checkout and payment process
- Discount coupons, or codes, do not apply during times of sale unless otherwise stated.
- Orders will be delivered to the specified address given by the customer during checkout
- We will dispatch orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received
- Delivery estimates where indicated is an approximation only and there is no guarantee your order will arrive during the time estimation given
- We will refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 14 days of receipt
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on items returned after 14 days of receipt
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of returned items by our warehouse.
- Items must be returned unused and undamaged, in the original LOMIE packaging
- We are entitled to refuse a returned item or to send it back to the customer if the return doesn't meet our policy
- If you believe an item is faulty please contact us. We will fully investigate and provide you with a refund or exchange
- To return or exchange a product, please email us at email@example.com
Item never arrived?
If your item hasn't arrived after 15 working days of the expected delivery date then please contact us asap. A replacement item will be redelivered or a refund given if this item has been discontinued. If the reason for non delivery is because the address was incorrect then no refunds or replacements will be given.
Directions for using LOMIE Scarf Bibs with the LOMIE Woggle
- The LOMIE Woggle should only be used to fasten the Scarf Bib at the back of the child’s neck, according to the instructions illustrated on the item’s sales page.
- The Scarf Bib, with Woggle, should only be worn when under adult supervision.
- The Scarf Bib, with Woggle, should be always removed when your child is sleeping and before putting the child in a cot or playpen.
- When not in use, the Woggle alone could present a choking risk and should therefore be kept out of reach of children.
- Unless using to fasten your silk scarf around your own neck, the Woggle should only be used for it’s intended use.
- LOMIE takes no responsibility for misuse of the LOMIE Scarf Bib with the LOMIE Woggle.
Taking care of your purchase
To make your LOMIE Scarf Bib and Woggle last as long as possible please follow the recommended washing and drying instructions illustrated on the care card received with your purchase, or found in the Use & Care section.