WHAT AGE CAN MY BABY START WEARING A LOMIE SCARF BIB?
Our recommended age range for use is 2 to 24 months, but LOMIE Scarf Bibs can certainly be used beyond this age if required / desired. From our experience, the bibs have a little too much volume for babies younger than 2 months.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING LOMIE SCARF BIBS WITH THE LOMIE WOGGLE
- The LOMIE Woggle should only be used to fasten the Scarf Bib at the back of the child’s neck, according to the instructions illustrated on the item’s sales page.
- The Scarf Bib, with Woggle, should only be worn when under adult supervision.
- The Scarf Bib, with Woggle, should be always removed when your child is sleeping and before putting the child in a cot or playpen.
- When not in use, the Woggle alone could present a choking risk and should therefore be kept out of reach of children.
- Unless using to fasten your silk scarf around your own neck, the Woggle should only be used for its intended use.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF MY LOMIE SCARF BIBS?
LOMIE Scarf bibs should be washed with similar colours, up to 60 °C. We recommend being as green as possible, washing at 30 °C and air drying. However a cool tumble dry should not affect your product.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF MY LOMIE SCARF WOGGLE?
In case your LOMIE Woggle becomes soiled, please wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not machine wash.